ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Working with a collective of businesses, in conjunction with the Victorian State Government, this project is currently in early stages and will aim to remove non-critical patients from the public health care system to reduce exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
With a similar model to current hotel and hospital collaborations, Enrolled Nurses and Registered Nurses will be required to provide 24/7 care to these patients at Australia’s time in need.
In this role, you will not be dealing with any directly exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Providing care to a varied and non-critical patient base, you will also be responsible for:
- Deliver safe, researched-base standards or nursing care to individuals under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Medication Endorsed EN may administer medications according to the state law and organization policy
- Current EN AHPRA registration
- National Police Check (within the past 12 months)
- Working with Children’s Check
- Current Vaccination Records for Influenza, Hepatitis B & A, MMR, Pertussis
- Competencies for Basic Life support/ CPR (practical and Theory), Manual Handling, Hand Hygiene, Fire and Emergency Procedures, Occupational Violence, Infection Control, Medication/ Drug Calculations, Aseptic Techniques, Elder Abuse & Challenging Behavior
- 6+ Months experience within a EN or EEN role (excluding placements)
*International Applicants must have IRON Certificate and Working Rights within Australia
- CBD Based
- A mix of Morning, Day and Night shifts available
- Competitive Pay rates
- Access to a strong support system and emergency services if required.
If this project and opportunity is of interest to you, please apply directly today.
You will be contacted within 48 business hours if your application aligns with all requirements.