ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a Global performance and lifestyle brand, and is looking for an experienced E Commerce Specilaist to join their E Commerce Division. You will be given a rare opportunity to be a part of this rapidly growing business and division.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Ecommerce Specilaist is responsible for managing the retail trade of the website, digital marketing execution, merchandising, traffic generation programs, partnerships, generation of content and website availability. The role is also responsible for the introduction of new ideas, ensuring that we are staying ahead of the curve where economically viable and are harnessing technology in order to increase sales and efficiencies.
- Ownership of all onsite web content, assets to be in alignment with Brand guidelines and marketing calendar timelines with digital first approach.
- Review merchandising of product onsite including categorisation, imagery, pricing, and copy, meeting Global best practices.
- Responsible for regular monitoring of search performance and redirects, making proactive enhancements to increase conversion.
- Share knowledge from Global on platform enhancements and optimisation initiatives with Australia and New Zealand teams, collaborate with global analytics teams on test and learn ideas.
- Work closely with our SEO agency and digital marketing manager to assist in carrying out changes and updates onsite.
- Assess and streamline ANZ eCommerce processes for greater efficiency in coordinator tasks.
- Partner with web IT and Development teams in the local and global business.
- Reinforce relationship with customer service agency and Investigate and report bugs and technical issues through global ticketing system.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ROLE:
- 3 – 5 year’s experience in eCommerce
- Understanding of key online sales metrics to drive conversion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-developed Excel, Word & Power Point knowledge
- Ability to lead and work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Takes ownership of role and responsibility of self-management.
- Has strong customer focus and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Can make decisions and is accountable as required
- High level organizational, administrative skills & time management
- Possess good communication & presentation skills at all levels
- Proficient when working under pressure situation and timelines
- Assertive and ability to raise issues to a global level
- eCommerce operations
- CMS platform (Sales Force / SFRA preferred)
- Google Analytics
- Heat Mapping (Contentsqaure)
- Product Management System
- MS Office (Intermediate-Advanced)
If this role sounds perfect to you and you are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you!! Please send you resume in a Word Format…
Please apply NOW!