ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an Internationally recognized brand in unisex apparel and footwear merchandise.
A new an exciting opportunity presents itself for an experienced eCommerce manager to take this business to a new level…
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ECommerce Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring that the company websites x 2 perform efficiently and effectively for all customer journeys. This role’s primary focus is on trading the website, merchandising and on-site conversion, delivering a positive commercial outcome for the online DTC channel. This role is also responsible for two eCommerce Coordinators and manages a number of external agencies across Development & SEO.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Website Content Management
- Website Conversion
- Promotions, Trade & Reporting
- Third Party Management
- Behavioural Competencies
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE , POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERINCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Solid experience in managing & trading an ecommerce website.
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation desirable.
- Experience with email marketing would be a bonus.
- Experience in managing developers.
- SEO experience highly advantageous.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and ecommerce reporting (e.g. Data Studio desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and related software suites
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
- career development opportunities
- Generous team discounts
- A vibrant, supportive workplace culture
- Ongoing training & development with supportive structure in place
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing retail environment
- FLEXIBILE WORK ENVIRONMENT
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are an experienced eCommerce manager in a retail environment and have 3 + years in ecommerce and love trading and building a strong team, this role is for you!
Please APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.