ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a growing branded footwear business who is growing rapidly.
They have a hugely successful online business trading exceptionally well across all markets. The support center/office is based in Richmond.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting role available for an eCommerce Manager to join the growing team. Reporting to the Senior eCommerce Manager your responsibilities will include the management and maintenance of the websites, assisting the Senior Ecommerce Manager to deliver the digital strategy and provide a superior eCommerce experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review sales by week by day by promotion to agree future activity ahead of monthly projections.
- Tracking sales performance to budget, projection & LY by promotion and by web metrics and prepare budgets, forecasts and trade estimates as required
- Understanding category performance and providing insights
- Oversee the marketing calendar for EDM and on-site activity in partnership with the Marketing team
- Support eCommerce Coordinator in the product enrichment process and ensure products are pushed live within 48 hours of stock arriving in warehouse
- Oversee merchandising strategy and ensure it is executed online
- Explore opportunities within the marketplace to collaborate with 3rd party sites to assist in meeting trade objectives
- Establishing and building relationship with key partners and departments
- Working with agency/agencies to implement initiatives to drive growth of eCommerce business
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ROLE:
- Demonstrated 3-5 years’ retail inventory management experience
- Minimum 2 years ecommerce operations coordination, preferably in Magento
- Preferably footwear retail or wholesale background
- e-store operations experience
- Forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
If this role sounds perfect to you and you are up for a very rewarding opportunity to work with a group of dynamic retail brands, we want to hear from you!! Please send you resume in a Word Format…
Please apply NOW!