ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a well known Athleisure brand that is now looking for a newly created role within the digital space. This role reports to the ANZ eCommerce specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsible for supporting key categories (Mens, Accessories & Equipment) & Operations of the ANZ eCommerce business. Ensuring all relevant product, content and campaigns are scheduled for launch to deadlines.
Execute the alignment of DTC brand strategy across eCommerce business and communications. Utilize key metrics to optimize customer experience and conversion. Ensure site operations deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Work closely with the ANZ eCommerce Specialist on key tasks to execute to provide an optimal user experience and increased conversion rate
- Maintain the website ensuring it meets brand standards and always considers customer first
- Manage and review merchandise presentation onsite to ensure the categorization, product imagery, copy, and pricing are accurate and meet brand guidelines
- Merchandising to ensure all categories are suitably displaying and prioritizing the appropriate product to the customer; taking into account key variances across regions and sharing these insights with the team
- Collaborate with Brand and eCommerce Marketing team on product, campaign, and promotional launches
• Work closely with Product Team to assort the range of products for the website and categorize accordingly
• Maintain product upload spreadsheet to track product launches and provide visibility to the business
• Ensure product is enabled and available onsite from the assigned launch date
• Side loading of localized product into the system when necessary
• Liaise with global merchandising team on any issues with product availability or product set up in PIM system
• Advise Product Team on any product with limited stock availability
• Provide support to the customer care team and any enquiries they need assistance resolving
• Review Power Review for top & bottom performing products and share relevant info accordingly
• Update website with the relevant operational information such as shipping delays, Christmas cutoff dates, etc.
• Work cross functionally to ensure Store Locator and footer content are accurate and up to date
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
You will be required to meet monthly and annual sales budgets
• Meet product upload deadlines
• Drive brand strategy and assist with implementing key initiatives
• Building strong working relationships across all areas of the business
• Commercial awareness
• Strong understanding of the brand and customer
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you.