- Iconic global footwear brand
- Generous employee discounts!
- Competitive base salary + super
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is the regional leader in the retail and distribution of performance and lifestyle footwear, with over 400 stores across 10 different retail banners and exclusive distribution rights for 10 international brands across Australia and New Zealand
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting, key operational role within our online team. Reporting to the Head of Online, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the online performs efficiently and effectively for all customer journeys across all devices. This role is primarily concerned with trading the website, on-site conversion and customer journey, with a focus on delivering a commercial outcome for the online channel. The successful candidate will really understand their customer, with special regard to those shopping online.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring that the brand and value proposition is accurately represented online.
- Ensuring that the end-to-end customer journeys are continuously optimised through feature development and enhancements and insights gained from platform/web analytics.
- Delivering on the commercial targets set
- Reviewing all website features and functionality, and developing a road map to improve performance of these to drive conversion and sales.
- Engaging with our Merchandising and Marketing teams to understand current Website content requirements and planning the site accordingly.
- Manage the SEO and Development retainers with external agencies.
- Utilising Google Analytics to analyse site data and provide insights/recommendations with the goal of increasing website conversions.
- Working cross functionally to execute website promotions in a timely manner to positively impact online trading performance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- This role could suit an experienced senior coordinator looking to take a step up.
- Managing trade and operations of an e-commerce website.
- Website merchandising.
- Usability and conversion rate optimisation.
- Managing a development retainer and roadmap.
- Knowledge of and exposure to SEO practices.
- Managing external third-party suppliers and ad hoc projects.
- Building briefs for external suppliers.
- Google Analytics and ecommerce reporting (e.g. Data Studio).
If this sounds like a business you want to be a part of, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
APPLY NOW! Or contact Vanessa on the details below…
(Job Reference No. 2227 – Please include in all direct emails)