- Amardale based head office
- Fantastic collaborative culture
- Progressive business
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our client’s business believes in looking after your body from the ground up. Founded and created by podiatrist our clients footwear design ethos is about creating modern, liveable footwear that you actually want to wear.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will will be responsible for driving their overall digital ad strategy
Key responsibilities include, although will not be limited to:
- E-commerce & website (mobile & desktop) – SEO, ongoing e-commerce optimisation (CRO, checkout, A/B testing, UAT, UX, up-sell & cross-sell), online traffic, customer journey mapping, CX, logistics and after-sales service and digital support centre
- Continuously monitor and optimise ad campaigns ensuring efficient budget allocation and return on advertising spend.
- Test new and innovative ad formats and tactics to drive growth and revenue
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on digital marketing performance sharing findings and insights with the wider team.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (preferably in retail or agency setting)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing principles, platforms & tools.
- Proven track record of managing strategy and execution for paid social (including Facebook and Google Ads Manager)
- Demonstrated prioritisation and planning skills to manage multiple projects on time and to budget.
- Advanced knowledge of SEM and SEO
- Understanding of good UX and UI
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly Excel.
If this is the role that you have been waiting for please don’t hesitate to send your resume in a Word Format to Vanessa@perfectlyplaced.com.au quoting job #2330 OR apply directly here!