ABOUT: Our client is a quality activewear brand, who is both retail and wholesale, they are one of the fastest growing activewear companies in the market. They are still young and their hustle is legit, so expect everyday to be different. There are many moving parts to their growing brand from web to wholesale and all the in-betweens.
Our client is seeking someone who has an obsession for detail, who is breathes creativity.
Developing marketing assets for brand communications business wide. As a small business you will have ownership of creative from conception to delivery and be expected to approach design with a strategic understanding of ‘Her.’
YOU’LL BE DOING THINGS LIKE
- Source new design inspiration, ideate and present design solutions to evolve the brand’s identify and improve the customer experience
- Strong conceptual thinking (Creative concepts independent of assistance)
- Work with conceptual direction from senior creatives to deliver iterations within brand guidelines
- Creative execution with precision and purpose (attention to detail)
- Developing seasonal adaptations of content for hemispheres
- Developing graphic devices for storytelling (with longevity for brand)
- Implement creative ideas with speed and precision
- Concept & execute assets across a range of digital channels including:
- Use data insights to inform strategic design and communications
- Strong understanding of digital design and UX applied to web designs
- Strong time management and time efficiency (also managing other’s time efficiencies)
- Preparing timelines (Asana)
- Stay current on industry best practice in web and retail.
- Propose efficiencies that could increase productivity
- Self-learning on the job
- Self appointed involvement in creative opportunities
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 2 years minimum industry experience – fashion, ecom or agency
- Prior experience in a fast paced business with a high volume of assets turned around at speed
- Knowledge of UX & UI principals
- Be a self starter & motivated to self learn on the job
- Intermediate video editing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently from initial concept stage through to final artwork and execution
- Experience with Klaviyo and Shopify backends preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager preferred
- Have full working rights in Australia
If this role sounds exciting and you have the skill set for the above role- APPLY NOW!!!