Our client is born is well known across the globe. They encompass everything about surf, skate, lifestyle brands. The culture is inspiring and beachy, but pays homage to music and an innovative streetwear style that is seen worldwide.
This client is currently undergoing an expansion phase in Australia. They are not only growing their store footprint, but they are also growing their product range with the addition of design and development to merge with their global branded buys.
We are looking for a Designer with development experience to join them in a newly created role. You will be responsible for designing and developing a range of 150 men’s, women’s and accessory ranges to supplement the current branded range.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Design & development experience in a fashion apparel business (both men’s and women’s would be advantageous).
- The ability to understand market trends, category goals and new development technology
- An understanding and ability to complete end to end range planning and the design and development processes.
- The ability to understand the create tech packs.
- Complete the critical road map, delivering on specification, sustainability, performance and financial KPI’s.
- The ability to manage and work alongside other buyers, planners, and merchandisers, to all create a cohesive and successful product range.
- Well known Global Brand
- Join a creative team, that allows you to excel and develop your career.
- Great product discounts & remuneration package.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ link to submit your resume.