Our client is a well know Women’s Retail fashion brand who is now recruiting a Customer Experience Manager .
Our clients customers are their number one priority. They pride ourselves on being able to deliver an AMAZING customer experience to every person who walks through their doors.
Our client is currently on the look-out for an experienced and dynamic Customer Experience Manager to elevate their Customer Service Team and help them take their customer service to the next level. This newly created role will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the customer service team and be the lead on high impact initiatives and projects in terms of continuous improvement of our systems and processes – whilst keeping our customer at the heart of every decision.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for driving the culture of AMAZING customers, achieving exceptional service levels, provide day-to-day leadership of the customer service team while embedding a culture of continuous improvement, to drive the efficiency of the team, support long term growth and ensure the retail teams are supported and can continue to provide exceptional, seamless service to customers.
Day to day, you will be involved in the following and more:
· Driving culture of AMAZING customer service , achieving service levels and resolving issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· Be the champion for the company customers and report on trends and feedback to share internally to help the team elevate the customer experience.
· Define team KPIs and build reporting and dashboards to track and measure progress
· Develop team training materials and customer support process guidelines, to ensure consistency.
· Implement strategies and lead projects to continually improve the experience of the company customers and the efficiency of the internal processes.
· Bring to life the voice of the business by instilling brand tone of voice in all communications
· Inspire, lead and develop a world class customer service team and help to deliver AMAZING each and every day.
· Facilitating the ongoing training and inspiring the team both to achieve results and efficient accurate service.
· Live and breath the company brand values. As the link between the backend operations and the customer, you’ll ensure the customer service team is united to the brand vision, values & mission.
You will have proven leadership and people management capabilities from either Customer Service and/or Call Centre environments along with the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment while delivering results and supporting overall business growth.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
· Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
· High level of attention to detail and big picture strategic view
· Ability to effectively understand and manage risks
· Hands on approach with the ability to effectively and efficiently problem solve
· Project management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Strong data analysis skills and ability to derive and communicate actionable insights
· Knowledge of Zendesk and Shopify systems would be advantageous.
People come first. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure the team feel as AMAZING as the customers do which is why the perks include:
· Located in an easy to travel to location – 10 min walk from Richmond and East Richmond train stations.
· flexible work model for all team members
· Communal kitchen providing, fruit and coffee!
· Access to Wellbeing initiatives, including EAP
· A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
· Generous staff discounts
If interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WANT YOU!!