Out the Company:
Our client is a not for profit retail company, based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The company lives and breathes the below values:
- Caring for people
- Building healthy communities
- Creating pathways
- Working for justice
A new opportunity now exists for an experienced Customer campaign partner specializing in CRM and Loyalty.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
In consultation with the Customer Experience Manager, develop and execute the annual customer engagement plan, which is supported by a tactical calendar of activities, digital campaigns, in-store and external events and media opportunities and undertake relevant post implementation reviews as well as ensuring agreed timeframes and budgets are met.
• In consultation with the Customer Experience Manager and key stakeholders, develop and execute the customer acquisition strategy and subsequent campaigns for the customer segments to grow customer base for both online and in-store platforms and undertake post campaign reviews to analyse effectiveness of the campaign.
• In consultation with the Customer Experience Manager, develop a loyalty communications and campaigns plan to include all aspects of the loyalty customer journey, including the management of customer data within marketing automation systems.
• Execute loyalty campaigns to drive in-store traffic and undertake relevant post campaign reviews such as developing reports to provide insights into acquisition and retention of loyalty customer and insights into spending habits.
• In Consultation with the Customer Experience Manager, develop, maintain and monitor a dashboard of retail insights which assist in providing an overview on how the Customer Experience Strategy is performing, this may include monitor key retail trends nationally and globally and provide valuable insights.
• Support retail teams with local area marketing campaigns via the development and maintenance of a Local Area Marketing tool kit and undertake relevant post implementation reviews.
• Follow all occupational Health and Safety guidelines as outlined by the company, including assessing risk, record keeping and submitting safety incidents on a timely basis.
• Foster a workforce who is conscious of how they can contribute to community engagement and empower the workforce to actively pursue those initiatives.
• Assist and perform additional tasks/jobs as reasonably required in accordance with established guidelines, processes and/or as required by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Formal qualification in marketing or equivalent
• Demonstrated relevant industry experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrated experience in the management and execution of customer campaigns as well as experience in managing and executing customer acquisition strategies
• Experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns and ability to integrate these with in-store activity, media and other campaign activities
• Strong understanding of the retail sector, with an ability to create tactics for improved customer experiences.
• Experience in loyalty campaign management preferred, but not essential.
• Experience in setting and measure Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Recognises impact of own behaviour and emotions on others and adjusts accordingly.
• Show commitment to achieving challenging and complex goals.
• Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation.
• Seeks and responds positively to constructive feedback and guidance.
• Actively seeks to acquire new skills and development strengths.
• Builds connections with colleagues and partner within and outside of the company.
• Fosters cooperation across workgroups.
• Builds and uses interagency and community connections and partnerships.
• Works intentionally towards effective partnerships with other workgroups as applicable
• Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to assert own ideas, give and receive constructive feedback and gain the agreement or acceptance of others.
• Influences others with a fair and considered approach and sound arguments based on facts, knowledge and experience.
Make sound decisions
• Makes decision that are focused on achieving organisational strategy and outcomes.
• Recognises the impact of feelings and facts in decision making.
• Discerns the impact of decisions within and outside of own team/department.
• Makes decisions in the face of diverse opinions or complex/crisis situations.
• Uses valid, reliable and sufficient information to make decisions.
• Makes decision that are consistent with values, policies and procedures.
• Models and promotes teamwork and encourages a culture of recognising the value of collaboration.
• Builds culture of consultation and works proactively to overcome barriers to collaboration.
• Fosters productive working relationships and team well-being.
• Encourages cooperates with others to achieve common goals.
• Alert to and respectful of spiritual beliefs and practices of others
• Respects the company spiritual identity and activities
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Satisfactory national police record check
Compulsory Code of Conduct, WHS and Bullying and Harassment training modules are completed and up to date.
If this role sounds like an amazing opportunity and you have the above skillset, we want you!