Our client is an Australian, Sydney based innovative leader of haircare, hair products and tools that are not only focused on all of your hair concerns, but are also created by leading industry experts, whilst also remaining free of all the “nasties”.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Communications & Social Media Manager to join this entrepreneurial company. You will be in charge of planning and implementing the seasonal influencer and social media content strategy and campaigns.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Plan quarterly campaign shoots that align with bands marketing strategies
- Provide training and guidance to social media/ content marketing team on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Ideate, create and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, GIFs for primary and secondary social media channels.
- Grow and expand brand social media presence into existing and new social media platforms.
- Proofreading and overseeing monthly EDM copy and themes and creative.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Develop and execute data-driven global influencer marketing strategy.
- Managing global budget and measuring weekly ROI, growth and engagement via reporting tools. Managing, training and guiding social media + influencer marketing team.
- Proven experience across social media channels, with exposure to creative, production and insights.
- A passion and hunger to create market-leading brand-owned content.
- A strong understanding of content strategy and audience development for the Australian market, as well as a growing knowledge of the United States and United Kingdom market.
- Has strong design skills across various Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work – being comfortable with change.
- Experience in a similar role with a hands-on approach and demonstrable ability to work independently taking initiative to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met.
- Any photography and administration experience would also be looked upon favourably.
- Great smaller, innovative, on trend and entrepreneurial company.
- Well-known and sort after brand.
- The ability to drive your create ideas and career forward.
- Work for a company that loves all things Australian made, paraben & sulphate free, cruelty free, that smells delicious and gets results!
- Great remuneration package.
Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and submit your application.