Our Client is an award winning eCommerce agency, with over 150 employees across their international offices. Founded a decade ago by two highly skilled digital specialists, they continue to grow, offering unrivaled organic search growth for eCommerce businesses exclusively.
The new BDM will be a key spokesperson representing the client and what they do in the market.
The role will be a mix of prospecting, presenting, proposal design, problem solving, professional follow up and negotiation. You will work with industry leaders in ecommerce, working directly with business decision makers to help them grow their online revenue via organic search, which are then serviced and managed by the technical team.
- Confirm through questions and research which projects are a good fit for our strategy and organization focused on a long-term relationship.
- Booking meetings with eCommerce prospects that have our minimum success metrics.
- Present our strategy in the most relevant & compelling way possible for each opportunity.
- Determine the right retainer level with our senior BDM for each client balancing their budget, current digital revenue, margins, average sale and project resourcing requirements.
- Onboard clients post-meeting with professional follow up via phone, email & face to face meetings.
- Working closely with our senior BDM making sure all clients get high level of service through the sales process and are onboarded with the right expectation.
- Assisting with some post-meeting clients that have delays or contact issues but are still a high priority.
- Meet & exceed KPIs.
- Prospecting for ideal clients, right niches with our key metrics for success
- Booking discovery sessions with decision-makers or alternatively decision influencers.
- Prepare for meetings tailoring our strategy to each client.
- Manage deals board, post-meeting pipeline & forecast monthly revenue.
- Create presentation for clients using all multiple sources.
- Create Service level agreement SLAs).
- Strong track record in hitting sales targets.
- Developing strategies & solutions to meet prospects needs.
- Digital Sales & Marketing advertising knowledge (SEO/SEM/PPC) preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Customer support & retention is a plus.
- Clear, confident communicator, a natural collaborator.
- Ability to influence decision makers, think strategically & laterally to consult on outcomes.
- A personal drive for success who can build rapport and deliver sales outcomes.
- Work for a world leader in ecommerce marketing.
- Strong work culture & benefits available.
- Competitive base salary, with the ability to earn 50% commissions and team bonuses.
- Great South Melbourne location.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Culture first environment, where team collaboration, development and growth.
If this role sounds like your next career step, please submit your resume here, or for any questions or queries please send them to email@example.com