- Australian owned National Business
- Fantastic Vendor Relationships
- Focus – increasing footprint in the corporate landscape
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is a national sales, marketing and distribution company assisting icon brands in getting products into the market place. They provide in field sales representation and great service to their clients through their internal support team and a diverse range of products. Our clients office is based in Ivanhoe which you will be required to travel to every couple of weeks.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
They are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to focus on growing their footprint in the corporate space. This is a high profile, “hunter”, and you would be representing their personalised gift card product. You have a large supportive team which will help in terms of pre sales, marketing and lead generation. The role is a part time role and will require 25 hours per week. Their is flexibility around working hours and days based on your availability.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- Min of 5 years’ sales experience.
- Experience solution selling
- Hunter profile – ability and passion for driving and winning new revenue across mid-market accounts
- Executive Level presence, must demonstrate the gravitas required to engage C Level Executives in various verticals
- Proven sales track record
If this is the role that you have been waiting for please don’t hesitate to send your resume in a Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job #2268 OR apply directly via seek.