Our clients roots can be traced back to California, where the deep surfing roots were established in the 70’s and 80’s, common threads in music and art bringing people together, they are passionate about freedom of expression and the individual voice. Smiling is everything and the ones that can imagine endless possibilities thrive!
This new role is a buying and merchandising hybrid, based in Mitcham you will be responsible for end to end management of the product lifecycle.
You will manage the buying and merchandising budget in conjunction with the GM, purchasing from the Global range for 4 (soon to be 5) retail locations and an online store. Managing stock allocations and drops into each of the locations, stock levels, sell-through and placement. You will liaise with retail managers on and visual merchandising guides and placement, as well as post-sales analysis.
- Manage the OTB budget in conjunction with the Merchandise team
- Purchase seasonal ranges for all retail and online stores, off the Global catalogue
- Build out stock levels, drop times and manage the end to end product cycle from budget, to buying, to allocations, to post sales analysis
- Assist the retail and marketing teams with analysis of product placement to increase sell through
- Ability to travel interstate quarterly
Skills & Experience:
- Previous buying, allocations and merchandise planning experience in a fashion apparel retailer (Surf, skate or streetwear will be highly regarded)
- Management of OTB and experience in stock allocations, planning, pre and post sales analysis and reporting
- Strong communication skills, with previous retail or store management experience is highly advantageous
- Advanced excel skills
- A passion for visual merchandising from a placement and commercial perspective, with an ability to create guides in Adobe
- An interest in surf and streetwear trends and competitor assessment
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!