ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a well known Athleisure Global Retail Chain. They specialize in all things athletics, including footwear , apparel and accessories. This rolw reports to the Global Direct to Consumer Retail Director.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for managing the retail trade of the website, digital marketing execution, merchandising, traffic generation programs, partnerships, generation of content and website availability. The role is also responsible for the introduction of new ideas, ensuring that the company is staying ahead of the curve where economically viable and are harnessing technology in order to increase sales and efficiencies.
- Regular trade report analysis for data driven decisions
- Management of the Online Merchandising
- Manage digital budgets and website costs with full understanding of the online P&L.
- Support the migration towards a fully effective Ecommerce site
- Create a leading edge analytical, test and learn culture so that the effectiveness of our website, traffic generation and email programmes are continuously increased.
- Run ad hoc special projects as required to drive the business forward
- Daily analysis of sales opportunities
- Team Management
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ROLE:
- Personal Attributes
- 5+ Years’ experience managing branded eComm teams.
- Dynamic professional with the ability to create strong cross functional partnerships.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Creative thinker with an ability to put themselves in the customers shoes.
- Analytical and performance data driven.
- Results orientated, highly organised and strong communicator
- Great at building high performance teams
- Sound business judgement.
- Proficient working under timeline pressure.
- Direct Reports:
- Merchandise Manager
- eCommerce Marketing Manager
- eCommerce Specialist
- Marketplace Manager
- Corporate Partnership Manager
If this role sounds perfect to you and you are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you!!
Please apply NOW!