- Work for Australia’s most provocative lingerie brand.
- Rapid business providing progression.
- Fantastic remuneration package.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a a boutique, lingerie retailer specialising in high fashion, high quality and provocative lingerie and accessories across Australia. Our client is Australia’s fastest growing and most progressive retailer in their category and is seeking an Area Manager to oversee the NSW region.
- Managing management teams and a portfolio of 8+ medium turnover boutiques.
- Lead, coach and mentor Store Managers who would report into you.
- Driving sales to reach and exceed company profitability targets.
- Establish a customer management system for use by the store managers.
- Ensure consistent appearance; policies and procedures are followed by all stores.
- Ensure all stores are merchandised VM to the highest possible standards in line with brand guidelines.
- Recruitment, Training and development of store teams.
- Multi-site management experience at an area or regional level is a must.
- A strong creative flair for merchandising and great skills in styling and boutique customer service.
- Immaculate presentation and superior customer service skills.
- The ability to analyse and organise stock to maximize sales.
- Previous experience managing operational costs and strong business acumen.
- Have proven experience in training, coaching and developing large teams.
- Have proven experience in driving large teams to reach targets and KPI’s.
- Have strong business acumen.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join this successful team, then we can’t wait to hear from you! You can directly email your application to email@example.com or click the APPLY NOW below.