ABOUT THE BRAND:
Our client is a large well known American Restaurant Chain specialising in casual dining experiences. Offering quality food and cocktails in a fun atmosphere.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Site/Area Manager/BDM to oversee 3 large format restaurant venues across NSW and QLD, based in NSW. With growth opportunities in play, this is the perfect role for a people leader, strong communicator, operationally savvy operator (QSR) and procedurally senior hospitality multi site manager. This role will report into the National Operations Manager and require regular travel to Melbourne Support Office.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years Multi-site Venue Management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Brand Management and business systems experience
- Strong drive to achieve KPI Targets
- Passion and energy for the hospitality industry
- A Customer First Culture
- “Hands On” approach to the job
- Proven training and development skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in Hospitality/Business/Commerce is desirable but not mandatory
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- An sound Induction Training period to support the right candidate so they can learn the business and systems.
- A competitive salary of approx. $80k Base + Super + $5-10k Car Allowance + Incentives + Interstate travel paid for.
- Opportunities for growth and profit share after 3 months.
- Ability to make your mark and grow this iconic brand.
If this role interests you please give me a call for a chat on 0410 678 823 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org