Our client is a well established Australian business, with over 60 years experience with import and export of leathers and leather goods.
About the Role:
This is an on the road Account Manager role, where you will be responsible for building and managing current and new accounts. Your focus will be in and around manufacturers, interior design firms, architects and property developers as well as partnering with joiners and specifiers.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience in both an Account Management and Business Development role/s, within the consumer based goods sector
- An understanding of the sales process for import, export, architects, designers and upholster manufacturers
- Commercially driven mindset, with the ability to identify opportunities for sales and brand promotion
- Experience in working with relevant reporting and KPI targets
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed through creative, changing and hands on work ethic
- A understanding of market trends and competitor research
- Strategic approach with all clients to deliver their outcomes and exceed their expectations
- Past experience and knowledge with Microsoft, CRM/data base and similar applications
- Working with a successful Australian business
- Base, commission and MVA included in the package
- Top quality and highly sort after product
- The ability to work autonomously, in an on the road role
- Small team with a close knit culture
Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and submit your application.