Our client’s business began in 1945 when the founder, a watchmaker, opened the first store on the Mornington Peninsula, Vic. Since its inception the company has proudly had input from three generations of the family group.
Today they offer an extensive range of jewellery, watches and gift-ware operating in Victoria, Tasmania and Northern Territory with over 25 retail stores and continues to be family owned and operated.
This role is part-time, 2 days per week, however with potential to flex up to 3 days for the right team member. The working days are Monday and Tuesday, with the 3rd day negotiable. The responsibility as the Payroll Officer will be looking after the end to end weekly payroll for approximately 200 employees.
This is a fast paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone committed and reliable. In return, you will be working with an experienced and dedicated team in a quiet location, based Bayside, away from the hustle and bustle.
- Guarantee all employees are paid within legislative and award guidelines.
- Administration of all payroll related deductions, contributions and benefits.
- Maintaining and managing employee records.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must have minimum 2 years Payroll experience within a retail environment.
- Essential to have experience with a payroll of 100+ team members.
- An understanding of the retail award conditions (GRIA) and other relevant payroll information such as sick leave, annual leave, payroll tax, deductions, superannuation and work cover.
- Micropay experience will be highly regarded however not essential.
We are looking for a self-starter with a high attention to detail and a passion for payroll perfection. Faultless communication skills, a professional approach and outstanding integrity as privy to private and confidential information.
If this is the role that you have been looking for please APPLY NOW or send your resume in a Word Format.
(Job reference no. 2229- please include in all direct emails)